Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm up and running



Hello everyone, in my attempt to keep up with technology and trends, and to quiet some of you down, I have given in, and I too now have a blogspot. I will try hard to keep y'all updated with current events and life through the eyes of the Smith family.

Things are starting to get interesting with Sheridan turning 17 on the 8th, and Luke at 17 months now. What were faint words from my mother years ago, now have become sobering reality - "Just wait until you have children of your own."

I can't miss the irony that right now I'm wearing a "King of the Cage" shirt depicting a man with larger than life muscles, I teach a defensive tactics class everyday, I'm not afraid of contacting any criminal, yet parenting a 95 lb teenage girl scares me to death.  God protect me.  






1 comment:

  1. Hey Josh-
    Leigh (Use to be Berry) here!
    Found your blog through Jill Harris' twitter.
    Thought I'd leave you a note since I heard you took our my sister's boyfriend, Trevor the other night.
    Scared the crud out of Lauren! Well done, sir.

    ReplyDelete